Thursday, February 9, 2006

Although this is completely unrelated to knitting, I just had to post about it!
I was watching the news tonight and saw one of my old favourite bands were up for a Grammy. Who would have thought
Death Cab for Cutie would be a nominee. It's been an awful long time since I've listened to them, so I looked though some old cd's and found some. Ahh, It takes me back, I'm talking 2000 (to anyone who's heard of this band) "forbidden love ep" and "we have the facts and we're voting yes". I'm listening right now and I'm suddenly feeling inspired and refreshed (lame but true). I really gotta check out their new stuff...I fogot how much I liked them.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I wasn't able to get into the old Death Cab, but I can listen to Plans, the newest Cd, over and ove rand over again. It's very good.