Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Big Little Girl


On Friday December 8th, my baby turned 3 years old. She had a blast at her little party and is now completely wound up (probably until Christmas) because on sunday we went to the kids Christmas party for Ron's work and she had more fun, more presents and she got to see Santa! All things considered though, she is being a pretty good girl...just a little more hyper then usual. For her birthday, Ron and I couldn't pass up a good deal on a powerwheels (well I think it's actually little tykes) Princess Jeep, we were at Walmart and they had them on sale for $99.99 (reg 299.99). I have yet to get a picture with her on it, but stay tuned I'm going to try and get one.

My knitting has been on hold since thursday night due to all the commotion that's been going on around here. Today is my SIL's birthday, Happy Birthday Valerie!! Tomorrow my hubby's birthday(Dec.13th), Happy Birthday Ron and to Ron's cousin Sean too! Happy Brthday everyone!!



Okay..well my big girl is helping herself to milk and it's going all over the counter, I think that's my signal to jet........

No comments: