Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finishing things up!


Last night I finished up the Heart Blanket. It looks great and the size is perfect for the stroller/car seat, I blocked it all out and it measures 24 1/2 " x 29 1/2". I absolutely love it! :-)


I also finished the Easy Baby Cardigan for my friend at work. We're meeting up sometime on Tuesday so that I can give it to her.


Now I've started a pair of Jaywalkers and I'm making ankle socks instead since the weathers been so wonderful. I was going to use the Lorna's Laces I got for my birthday but I think I'll save that for when I do a full size pair of socks. I'm using Opal Cotton that I had in my stash. I've never made ankle socks before, so I put the sock up to my ankle as I was knitting it and ended up doing a 2" leg before starting the heel. It seems like it's going to be okay, but we'll see.




I've been keeping busy! Paisley and I have been spending alot of time outside with it being so nice out lately. She just wants to be with her friends, digging in the dirt, riding her bike or jeep...anything outside, she's such an outdoors kid. I've noticed it makes her pooped out at night, so it's worth it letting her run a muck.

Well, that's about it for me for tonight, need sleep......









1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

everything looks great.. I'm stuggling to finish things.. just don't want to pick the needles up! We should get Paisley out for some faery pics now that everything is greening up!