Thursday, July 31, 2008

Progress

I'm still working away at the Spring Forward socks. I'm still only on the first sock, it's taking a while but hey at least I'm still knitting.




We were gone for a week up to my parent's house in Owen Sound. It was a crazy week because my mom looks after my sister's 2 kids while she goes to school for hairdressing and Rowan was really fussy the entire time too. It was still really good to see them though as always. I got a free hair cut out of the deal as well. :-) Paisley adores playing with her little cousin Reece who is almost 8 months now. I can't wait until Rowan's this age, Paisley will be great with her.

There hasn't been much going on these days though. It's hard to believe that Rowan's nearing two months old now and she's getting bigger every day. She looks alot like her daddy I think. That's about all for now but I'll leave you with a few pictures of Paisley & Rowan together and this damn bunny slippers that my sister gave me for Rowan that Reece outgrew. I think I'm obsessed with baby feet. *LOL*

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Already two months...good heavens time flies!

Love the photos and your hair looks great...I need someone to give me free hair cuts!

Your socks are doing great.....slower knitting definatly expected when your busy like you are. Before you know it you'll have a ton of time to knit and be wondering where the heck did time go!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Socks look great! I really like the colours!

Samantha said...

The socks look great! I envy people who can knit socks. I WANT to knit socks, but I get hung up on the 2nd one. LOL

Montreal Mama said...

Finally catching up on my blog reading.

Love the color of your Spring Forward! Looking forward to seeing progress on those!