Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beating the Rain

PB110166All this rain and I need things to try and bring up my spirits . What better then a baby sweater. I casted on for Helena a few days ago and I'm nearly finished. Here's a sneak peek....

I am really enjoying this pattern. It's well written and very straight forward. I can't wait to finish it so I can cast on for another. This is the 3 month size and I'm thinking of gifting it to my neighbour next door that just had a baby girl only a few short weeks ago. Apparently they love knitted gifts, they told me this a while a go when she was still pregnant. I think they'd like Helena. The yarn sucks to knit with, it's just some baby yarn from wal-mart called baby luv by Georga but the colour's pretty and it's very soft, so it PB110160will be nice against the baby's skin.

For now, I'll leave you with Rowan today at 5 months/11 days.

Have a good weekend, perhaps a lot of knitting will be done with this crappy weather we're having her in Southern Ontario. :-)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Boy that baby is growin' too fast.
And that yarn is very soft!

Montreal Mama said...

Helena is super nice - I wish I had a girl!

Mack turns 5 months old tomorrow - boy does time fly! I can't believe Rowan is almost 5 & a half months old!