Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monday December, 8th, 2008

On Monday my little girl Paisley turned 5 years old. It's hard to believe that she is 5 now and all that time has passed. She even has 2 loose teeth (the front bottom two) and the big teeth coming in behind. She's growing up on me...too fast! He had a little birthday party with her friends on Saturday, it was too cute.





Last Friday Dec. 5th my little Rowan girl turned 6 months old, eeeshh. Seems like just yesterday I brought her home from the hosptial.






Not much knitting has been taking place although I've been trying to get some last minute Christmas stuff done. Alot of change has been happening at my house these days, but I'll get into that a little later.
Gotta get Paisley going and ready for school. :-)

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!

Mack turns 6 months old in a week - I also feel like I just brought him home from the hospital.