Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian's out there, perhaps some much needing knitting time will ensue today for all you knitters out there. :-)

I also thought I would share some progress on the Ripple Baby blanket that I have been working on for my sister's little girl who was born back in May. It's a slow go, but I will get it done.


Paisley's summer holiday's have officially kicked of as of last Friday. Too bad the weather's been so crummy this week, I'd like to get out with the girls to the park or something but it's too iffy out to take them (I don't want to get caught in any downpours or thunderstorms). Maybe I'll just wait to get Rowan's new ride. I've been wanting to get a jogging stroller for her for a while and a used one popped up on kijiji yesterday for $50, a Jeep Liberty and it looks as though it is not in too bad of condition and it is mine. I have made arrangments and Rhonda said she would pick it up for me. Ironically I also just sold a bunch of my stuff that I am no longer using through the site to my MIL Rhonda's neighbour who fosters infants.


Well...back to the daily grind of cleaning while Rowan naps and Paisley plays outside with her friends (until it starts raining or something).


Enjoy the day!!!



***Edit***

Rhonda delivered the stroller this afternoon. I just finished scrubbing it down. It's in pretty good shape, just a bit sun faded (but it's evenly faded) and some minor surface scratches but other then that, it's decent. :-)
Can't wait to get out and have Rowan give it a test drive. Maybe tomorrow we'll have a nice break of no rain.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

blanket looks great, I love the colours!

Samantha said...

What a great blanket! I'm in the market for a jogging stroller. I'd love to get jogging again, but first I need something to put EJ in.

Montreal Mama said...

That's a great deal on a jogging stroller! I traded a stroller with someone to get a Graco jogger and I love it. Too bad the weather has been the pits here lately.

The blanket looks great too!