Thursday, January 19, 2006

First time being tagged by Samantha!

4 Jobs you have had in your life -- My first job was at a
camera store in Owen Sound, ON. It started as a co-op through highschool. I miss that place. :-) I've also worked at HMV and assisted a photographer when I lived in Toronto and currently I'm working at Shopper's Drugmart.

4 Movies you could watch over and over --Empire Records, Practical Magic, Almost Famous and 13 going on 30 (I thought that movie was so cute).

4 Places you have lived --Owen Sound, (I grew up there), Toronto, Etobicoke and Hamilton all here in Ontario.

4 TV Shows you love to watch -- Rock Star INXS (when it was on), now there's not much worthy of watching. (Because of Paisley) I watch alot of children's programming though Dora the Explorer, Big Comfy Couch, Blue's Clues, etc.

4 Places you have been on Vacation -- Not many I would call vacations really. I've only been out of the province once to Quebec. I seriously can't name any more....

4 Websites you visit daily -- The Weather Network, Blogs ofcoure, My banking and google (always gotta google something).

4 of your favourite foods -- Spaghetti (well almost anything pasta), chicken (cooked anyway), chocolate and this is sad, lol, but Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich...I think I could eat that everyday if it wouldn't make me pack on the pounds and eventually give me a heartattack.

4 Places you would rather be right now -- Sleeping (worked until 12am last night), somewhere tropical and warm, shopping and cozy on the couch knitting.

4 Bloggers you are tagging -- I actually don't know that many people on here yet that I feel I could tag. Maybe by the next time I'm tagged I'll have networked a little more. :-)

No comments: