Monday, January 2, 2006

A new bag for a new year!

Santa was nice enough to give me a knitting kit for Christmas this year. It was a "Black Sheep Bags-Booga Bag Pattern" Kit. I was determined to get it done fast so I could show it off and I also couldn't wait to felt it, I love felting! It took me a day and a half (10mm needles) to finish it off and it dried super quick, I got to take it shopping the same day. The colours in this bag are just amazing and imagine that, I didn't even have to do stripes, the yarn did it for me. The only thing I found was that my i-cords just weren't long enough, straps are a tad short. I'm all out of the Noro Kureyon yarn that was used to make the bag, but I'm sure I can figure something out. I wanted a bag that was just big enough to throw a diaper or two, some wipes, a sippy cup, my wallet and keys and this does just the trick.

No comments: