Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm such a slacker!

It's been nearly two weeks since my last post!! What a slacker I am! I've done little to no knitting either, so I'll keep this post short and sweet.

My friend as well as all of my co-workers LOVED the felted bag I made for her. She's now using it as her new purse and was showing it off on Saturday. It's so nice when the person you made the gift for shows off your work to everyone, so flattering! :-) Glad you liked it Nabila (if you're reading).

In substitute for my lack of knitting, I've been trying to work on a website for my photography. I'm so overwhelmed with what colour scheme and design I want to go with. I didn't think it would be this hard to come up with something decent. Oh well, I'll have it coming together soon. I will post up a link when I get it all up and running though so you can check it out and leave me some feedback, because as I have found out with blogging, comments and feedbacks are very helpful for getting the wheels turning!
Anyway, that's it for me tonight because my house is insanely hot right now and I'm melting away at my keyboard.

Have a good night everyone!! Hope everyone's making more knitting progress then I have been these days. :-)

No comments: