Friday, June 9, 2006

The Knitting Blahhhh's

Well, it's been a while since my last post! I haven't really been knitting a whole lot lately for some reason, I guess I have the knitting blahhhh's. It's not that I'm bored with anything, infact I would love to get my sweater finished but I just haven't felt like it. I don't know what's wrong with me!!!!
Although I didn't do much knitting this week, I did manage to get a felted purse made for my friend Nabila from work. She loved my
booga bag that I made when I first brought it into work and I've been promising to make her one ever since. She deserves it too, she's such a great person to work with and an awesome friend. She's probably one of the sweetest girls I know other then Mrs. K (you know who you are, ha ha)! Unfortunately, she's going away for the whole summer (I will miss her) to visit her family in Afghanistan and won't be back until school starts so I thought she could at least sport a new bag for the summer, it'll be a going away present and a congratulations present too because she just found out she got accepted to McMaster University and will be attending there in September. :-)
I did a slightly different pattern then the booga bag that I found on
magknits called Sophie, by Julie Anderson for Black Sheep Bags. I thought it was adorable! It's felted and outside drying right now, don't mind the pins in the picture, I'm just having a hard time getting the twisted i-cord handles to stay where I want it too.
Blogger's being f*%$ing stupid again and I had the hardest time getting the picture up, I wonder what's up? Blogrolling's been a bit of a pain in the ass this week too.

If I haven't been knitting, what else have I been up to this week? I've been working on a website and business cards for my photography. When I get a website up a running I will post a link so you can check it out. It's about time, I've been procrastinating about this whole thing for a while now and I just have to get it done. I got offered to shoot another wedding in August and I have to meet with a couple in July for their wedding next year.


That pretty much sums up my week! I hope everyone had a great week and got lots accomplished and have yourself a safe and happy weekend!

No comments: