Monday, October 9, 2006

Socktobering Away

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at my MIL Rhonda's yesterday and I also got a photo of my Jaywalker progress. I am very pleased with the stipping of the sock and the colours go great together, I can't wait to wear them. They really shouldn't take too long to finish either.
Blogger will not let me upload pictures today, so if you would like to see the sock hit the link! :-)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (in Canada) weekend. Saturday Ron, Paisley and I made Hallowe'en decorations, I will post some pictures of that fun as soon and I figure out why my memory card reader is no longer working. The photo of the sock was sent to me by Rhonda so I could at least show my sock off.

Only 4 more days then I'm off to Manitoba for a week for my bestfriend Kerri's wedding, I've got music in my mp3 player loaded up and my knitting all ready to go. I'm a little nervous because this is my first flight and mostly nervous because I've never left Paisley for that long before. Rest assured, she is in good hands. Rhonda will be taking her for a week, so stay tuned to her blog next week (that is if she has time to post) and I'm sure you may see some of they're adventures. Gramma's got plans!!!

No comments: