Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy busy!

We've been fairly busy here these days. Paisley's started school again, I'm constantly busy with Rowan and we're all trying to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible before the weather gets too cold out as well as trying to keep up with the day to day household chores. On top of it all, Paisley was in the afternoon kindergarten class and due to enrollment being down in the school this year, they had to split the classes up into 3 instead of 4 which means that Paisley is now in the mornings instead of PM now. It's going to take some adjusting but she seems to really like going in the AM.
On Sunday Rowan will be 4 months old already. Geeezz!! She's changing so much these days and becoming more and more animated. She just screams sometimes for no reason if you leave her, I think she likes to hear herself scream and it's pretty funny. :-)
Rowan has also been sleeping in the bassinet since birth, but last night she some how did a 180 degree spin in it, which scared me because I'm worried if she's that strong that she can spin around then maybe she could tip over since it's a cradle, so last night was her first night sleeping in her crib and she slept all night too. She's back in it tonight again, so we'll see how she does again. I'm hoping for the best! It feels a little sad and strange having her so far away now, I think I'm having some separation anxiety. *LOL*
I have been knitting a bit, but not near as much as I would like to. I'm currently finishing up some projects and I also started Rowan the Top Down Raglan Cardigan with odd balls of cotton.
Well, that's about it for me. I think we're heading up to visit my family in Owen Sound on Saturday. That should be nice because it's been a while since I've seen them. We were supposed to go up in September for my nephew Lucas' 4th birthday. His present is still sitting upstairs.
Unil next post.........
TTFN :-)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Four months!? No way!! Ethan has finally been (knock on wood) sleeping all night. He's almost 14 months old.

Alisha said...

I love the colors in the sweater.

Your girls are beautiful. Such sweet pictures!

Montreal Mama said...

Mack lasted a max of 2 months in the basinette. We havent used it in a while. It's already been dismantled I think!

I can't wait to see progress in your knitting project!