Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's been a while....

IMG_2887Wow! It's been quite a long time since my last post.  Life's pretty busy when you have a school aged kiddo and a near 5 month old.  I have been knitting a bit. I finished up some old projects like the raglan pullover sweater I started for Paisley almost a year ago from Cabin Fever.  I also finished up the Raglan Baby Cardigan for a friend, but IMG_2868I forgot to take a picture of it and left it at my parents house when I was there last weekend. Silly me, it turned out beautiful though, when the recipient gets it, I'll get her to take a picture of it with her son wearing it. 
It should fit him perfect!  I've also been working on some booties and I'm still plugging away at my socks and the Raglan Baby Cardigan for Rowan with all those odd balls of cotton.

Well, It's Halloween aPA260177nd it's finally here. We decorated and carvedPA260168 a  pumpkin, dressed up for the party at school and now there's only one thing left to do....go trick-or-treating.  About an hour ago Paisley had an upset belly and was sick then she had some toast and now she's napping so we'll see how it goes. I told her to rest up before we go! She ended up making it out, not quite as enthusiastic as past years, but it was a good haul none the less.  I was really proud of our decorating this year, so I took a picture oPA270182f it.  It all came down on Saturday though.  My pumpkin also turned out better then expected.  I was going for an evil Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas. Ron's the carver, but he wasn't here this time to do the pumpkin so I did it myself and even impressed him. :-) Paisley was really excited because Daddy did make it back in time to come with us to Trick-or-TreatingP9210052.  I guess in a few weeks we'll try Christmas decorating. I can't believe how close it is now!!   I had just enough time to finally finish off this post this afternoon (Monday) while Rowan is napping and Paisley is watching a movie...horrraaay!!!  It's so beautiful out for the first week of November, so I think when Rowan wakes up, we'll go outside for a while and enjoy it because I'm sure it's not going to last for too much longer. 

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

the pumpkin looks WICKED!

Rhonda said...

That pumpkin is awesome. Ron must be so jealous!!!

Montreal Mama said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!