Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lace Sock Nearly Finished!


My Simply Lovely Lace Socks are nearing completion. All I have to do is graft the toe, sew up my picot edge and tie in my ends, WHOO HOO!!! :-)









The squares for Warming Grace are almost done. I just have one more on the needles now. I think I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow though!


Good news! My cousin had a little baby girl yesterday morning, so it looks like one more little girlie sweater will be made to give to her as she got a heck of a lot of greens and yellows for gifts at her shower. I am super stoked for her because she has a little boy who is 4 so now she has one of each. I can't wait to see the little bundle of joy. My neighbour also loved the Ribbed Baby Jacket and the Lilly Hat. She popped the hat on the baby's head right away and it fit perfectly.

That's pretty much it for this week! Paisley and I are going to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having in Hamilton this afternoon so the needles will be away for the day or at least until tonight.

No comments: