Friday, June 2, 2006

Cosy's Done!



I finally got around to felting the cosy on Tuesday night. It didn't really felt exactly how I wanted it to be for some reason. It's just not as felted as some of the other stuff I've done, but I don't want to try and felt it more because I don't want it to shrink any further, I think that it's probably about the perfect size now so I suppose it will have to do. Other then that, I think it looks great! :-)

The mailman also delivered my postcard from my Project Spectrum pal
Joanna from Poland today. That was a really nice surprise! I can't stress enough how much getting good mail really makes your day. It is beautiful too, she painted it and it's so detailed and gorgeous...I love it. :-) Thanks, Joanna. I was so happy to hear that she received mine as well before June hit.
I'm not too sure why blogger is rotating the image that I took of the postcard but I guess it will do. :-(
Now it's onto Blue for Project Spectrum this month, what will I think of next?????

Off to bed for me, hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: