Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Killer progress!!



I'm kickin' ass on the little hoodie for my nephew. I'm already working on the hood. As promised, provided that blogger isn't being dumb here are some pictures. :-)




True Canadian kids. The boy is obessed with all things hockey, it's actually pretty cute. His first word was actually hockey and I believe the next word was zamboni. This picture as well as all the rest of 'em were taken in July on our trip to Owen Sound for a week.

Awwe, see how much they adore each other! It's nice that they get along so well, and I'm sure they'll always be close.

And last but not least why not show a picture of my crazy sister and brother, they were being silly in this picture, *LOL* but it's totally them and I love it.


Okay, I'm out to watch some Rockstar:Supernova now. Take care all!

No comments: